Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (Terms) govern your access to and use of:
- this website (Site) and
- the Australian Business Number (ABN), Business Name, GST and PAYG registration service provided by Australian Registration and Lodgement Services Pty Ltd, ABN 53 630 861 219, trading As GSTregister (we, us or our) to you through the Site (Service).
- If you do not agree with all of these Terms, do not access or otherwise use this Site or our Service. Your use of this Site or our Service means you agree to abide by the Terms.
- We will allow you the right to view, download and/or print any Content that we have expressly permitted may be printed or downloaded on your personal computer for your personal use. You agree you will not:
- alter or remove any content on this Site
- modify the Content or publish or sell the Content.
- We do not give any advice as to the appropriateness or suitability of the Service for you. It is solely your responsibility to ensure that the Service you purchase through this Site meets your requirements. If you are unsure whether you need to register for good and services tax (GST), please contact the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) or your accountant.
- GSTregister does not provide any accounting or legal services as part of the Service. We do not, therefore, give or claim to give specific accounting, legal or financial advice. In the case we do provide advice, it is general in nature.
- By using our online registration service, you warrant that the information you supply is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and complete.
- Neither we (nor any of our authorised representatives) will be liable for any charges or other damages arising in connection with any incorrect information provided by you.
- This Site aims to provide you with clear and succinct information. However, if you misinterpret such information, we are not liable in any way for any such misinterpretation. Please contact us if you need to clarify something.
- We endeavour to begin working on your GST registration application immediately after you have submitted it to us. For this purpose, you authorise us or our nominated representative to act as your registered BAS agent, and on your behalf, for applying for a GST.
- We will communicate with the ATO on your behalf using both electronic and telephone communications to process your application.
- If we cannot arrange for your GST registration application to be processed by the ATO immediately through our electronic system, we will either lodge a paper application, apply over the phone or, in the situation we are unable to register, refund your money. Occasionally, the ATO Registration systems are down and not functioning, we will endeavour to process your registration as soon as this resolves. As this is out of our control, it falls out of our guarantee of registration within 24 hours, and will not make you eligible for a refund.
- If your application is rejected by the ATO it may be for any number of reasons. These may include (but are not limited to):
- the information supplied does not match exactly with information the ATO has on record
- the ATO has made a decision that you are not eligible to apply for GST registrationor
- the ATO is experiencing system processing issues, such as systems downtime or maintenance.
- If your GST is rejected by the ATO, we will contact the ATO on your behalf and attempt to resolve any application problems that may have arisen. We will then advise you of the reason that your application has been rejected and offer possible solutions where it is practicable to do so.
- We may provide a refund subject to the following:
- the approved application form is completed and submitted to us
- in the event of a refund, a small admin fee of $20 is deducted from the amount paid
- in the event of a refund, Australian Registration and Lodgement Services Pty Ltd will be discharged from any further liability
- You have provided all the necessary information for the processing of your application and that the information is true and correct
- The final decision to a refund is at the discretion of Australian Registration and Lodgement Services Pty Ltd.
- Only individuals who fulfill all the following criterias will be eligible to use our GST registration service:
- the person is or will be carrying on a business in Australia
- does not pay royalties, dividend or interest to non-residents
- is a resident of Australia for tax purposes.
- As a consequence of the above, we will complete your application with the assumption that all applicants fulfill the above requirements.
- We may link this Site to other websites which are not under the control of, or maintained by, us. We are providing these links to you only as a matter of convenience and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be responsible for the content of such websites. We do not endorse or recommend any products, materials or services displayed or offered on any websites which may be linked to this Site
- Subject to any implied condition, warranty or right which cannot be excluded by law:
- we give no warranties, and you have no other rights, apart from those (if any) expressly set out in these Terms, and
- all implied conditions, warranties, rights and terms are excluded.
- Where any condition, warranty or right is implied by law and cannot be excluded, we limit our liability for breach of, or other act contrary to, that implied condition, warranty or right, either as provided under section 68A of the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) or, otherwise to the extent permitted by law.
- Subject to the provisions of clause 7.1 and 7.2 and, and despite any implication arising from any other provisions of these Terms, we are not, and will not be, liable to you in contract, in tort (including negligence), under any statute (to the extent permitted by law) or otherwise for, or in respect of, any direct or indirect loss, costs or damages that you incur or are liable for in connection with your use of this Site, the Service or the Content, including but not limited to if caused by any computer virus including a virus passed from this Site to your computer or any third party computer, or loss of online connection to this Site, the Service or the Content, or interruption to access to this Site, the Service or the Content.
- Any reliance you place on, or any act done based on or in response to, the Content or this Site will be at your own risk. You indemnify us against any loss or damage of any kind suffered by you in relying on the Content or this Site.
- We may terminate your access to all or any part of this Site, the Service or the Content immediately if you commit a breach of any of these Terms or otherwise upon notice.
- At any time and in our absolute discretion we may amend these Terms and any other of our policies relating to this Site, the Content or the Service, and we reserve the right to do so without notice. Such amendments will be effective upon their posting on this Site or as otherwise notified. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Continued use of this Site after any such amendment shall constitute your consent to such amendment.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
- If any provision or part of these Terms is for any reason declared invalid or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining portion is not to be affected and the remaining portion is to remain in full effect as if these Terms had been drafted with the invalid or unenforceable portion eliminated.
- These Terms record the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all previous negotiations, understandings, representations and agreements in relation to the subject matter of the Terms.
- If you have any questions about this Site, the Service or these Terms, you can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GST Register is an easy way to register for GST online with the ATO.
Australian Registration and Lodgement Services
ABN: 53 630 861 219
©2019 GST Register. All Rights Reserved.